- Project manager of the e-IRG support programme (e-IRGSP5) (EU funded)
- Policy Support (e-IRG White Papers, Roadmaps, and other policy documents)
Security in computer networks
- Public Key Infrastructures (Certificates see below)
(Registration Authority for the national GridCAs of DFN and FZK)
- Accouting in the EGEE InSpire project (EU funded)
- Coordination of the subject area Development Projects in the second funding phase of the German D-Grid Integration (DGI-2) project (BMBF funded)
- Coordination of the subject areas Monitoring, Accounting and Billing in the first funding phase of the German D-Gid Integration project (DGI)(BMBF funded
- Accounting in the D-Grid, subject area Accounting in the Geman D-Grid Initiative (BMBF funded)
- Adminstration of Grid testbeds and the Grid infrastructure in Hannover
Hint: through the link your browser will import the certificate into its certificate store. You can then export them from your browser to import them into your email application or more directly store them by using the left mouse button.
In Computing Grids leads the application of GridFTP and the Grid Resource Allocation Managers (GRAM) to an insecure firewall configuration. I developed a method (TCPAuthN), which enables a dynamic firewall operation. TCPAuthN authorises the connection establishment between client and server at the firewall based on authentication information which are included in the first packet of a TCP connection (SYN packet) (projekt page in German).