Dr. rer. nat. Yassene Mohammed
Field of activity
- Security Management in Grid Computing (D-Grid DGI-2 FG 3-1)
- Interdisciplinary Security Research (Forschungsinitiative Sicherheit)
- Data security and data protection in medical application
- Distributed Computing Applications in Medicine and Biology
- Data Protection and Data Security
- E-Bioscience Applications
- Simulation and Modeling
- Medical Image Processing
- April 2010-April 2011, Port-Doc at the AMC, the Medical center of University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Field of activity: Defining and Importing of E-Bioscience Use Cases to Distributed Computing Infrastructures
- May 2005 – September 2008, Scientific Assistant at the University of Göttingen, Medical Informatics Department
Field of activity: Data Protection and Data Security in Medical Grid Applications.
- January 2003 - April 2005, Graduate Assistant at the University of Göttingen, Medical Informatics Department
Field of activity: Simulation and Modeling of Laser Induced Thermal Therapy. Multi-model Registration of MRI and SPECT Data Sets.